Monday, July 20, 2009

jeep to Guagua

for my big adventure, i took a jeep to Guagua today.
i had to get money from the bank to pay for rent and things.
it’s been raining, so i expected it to be a little flooded.
BAHA.
i was walking in water that came up mid-calf.
i threw up in my mouth a little when i thought of the raw sewage and hepatitis that MUST be swirling around in it. i hated the feeling of floating plastic bags lingering around my ankles. i hated looking down at the murky brackish water and seeing the rainbow slick of oil on top. ewww.

brown low top converse.
i may leave those behind when i leave.

i continue to unpack.
today would have been a good day to do laundry, if i had my act together.
i so don’t have my act together.

i’m thinking of going to manila tomorrow.
need to get some plane tix.

nainis ako kanina.
Sherwin was asking me for money to help pay for repairs for my car that he wrecked 6 weeks ago.
grrr.
Pipsy is still out of commission.
nainis ako talaga.

it occurs to me how much i dislike packing and unpacking.
blech.
i’m getting better at not overpacking.
sort of.
everything i own is wrinkled at the moment.
i just threw things into my suitcase all haphazard when i left the states.

roosters crowing.
yes, i missed that in the states.

grey outside ulit.
the afternoon rain is coming.

No comments: