Friday, November 30, 2007

shift

somethings shifted.
things are not as hard.
well, things are still just as hard, but i'm different.
can it really be that easy?

can a shift happen just like that?

ease.
hello, ease.
so nice to meet you.
come sit beside me.
stay awhile.
i want to get to know you.

i've been feeling so overwhelmed.
so overwhelmed that i've been missing the abundant joy and the blessings that is my life.

it's been available the whole time.

now, i can see it.
and feel it.
and live it.
i am given, have been given, and i already have everything i need to move through even the most difficult situations and challenges.

amazing, really.
it's been available to me the whole time.
it's just a small shift, and a whole new world has opened up to me...

again.

1 comment:

Ligaya Domingo said...

Yes..."There's no seed in a perfect love" indeed. I'd have to agree...that sunday "was one of the funnest of mine too!" I want to cry reading this entry Muki. You're amazing! There's so much love in it. I wish I could write as good as you. Write a book or whatever, anything! YOu have a fan in this side of the planet already. I love you, love you