Tuesday, April 29, 2008

mangga

it's mango season here.
i bought a kilo (2.2 lbs!) of baby indian mangoes at the talipapa yesterday for P10 (about 25 cents!)

i just ate three.
breakfast-snack, after doing my laundry.
mass amounts of laundry.

lots of good ideas come to me when i do my laundry.
it's also because i do my best thinking in the morning.
and i do my laundry usually in the morning, so that it will have all day to dry.

one of my favorite things to do is eat fruit at the beach.
went to camayan beach at subic with rowell a couple of weeks ago.
we ate prado mangoes, grown from seeds that reimon got from jolo.

juice dripped down my arms, wet my cheeks.
sand stuck to my arms, my cheeks and chin.
i went into the sea and washed myself clean again.
it's such a nice feeling...
and i really do love fruit.

No comments: