Monday, February 23, 2009

back to manila

my flight back to manila leaves in a few hours.
as usual, haven't packed yet.
things strewn all around my hotel room.

have enjoyed this time in iloilo.
good to decompress after such an intense experience at the teacher training.

ate at some of my favorite places.
found some new corners to explore.
made a new flower friend.
let go of a forbidden one.

imagined myself living here someday.

dreaming of my house.
four levels.
capiz windows.
rooftop deck (for stargazing and moonbathing!)
studio for art.
hammock.
solar panels.
bookshelves.
movement.
meditation room.

it's exciting.
and so dang hopeful.
wow, so this is what that feels like...

good to know.
good to know.

i go back to manila today.
and the embassy to (sana!) pick up my passport.

then drive to my sweet little santa rita in pampanga.
Rowell, i'm coming home!
just in time for ash wednesday.
and it's the new moon tomorrow.

perfect.

then, on march 1st, to the states.

2 comments:

Kathang Pinay2 said...

talaga? March 1st? come and talk to my fil am class with Venus!

/|\ Muki said...

kailan yun Sis?
will be in vegas muna.
my sister is graduating from nursing school.
miss kita super.