Saturday, February 28, 2009

painful mirror

as usual, i haven't started packing yet.
i fly home to the states tomorrow for a month.
have to leave here siguro mga 10 or 11am.
neighbor boy (sana) will drive me to manila and watch Pipsy while i'm gone.

have spent the last 36 hours or so brooding.
met a very painful mirror in manila the other day.
it was a chance meeting, and, of course, i was expecting someone else.

and, this is who the Universe delivered.
of course.

drop expectations, Muki.

been listening to "Sacred Contracts" again, by Caroline Myss.
nothing is really "by chance."
i'm looking at my archetypes.

the Mother.
the Guide.
the Divine Child.
the Victim.
the Storyteller.
the Judge.
the Student.
the Prostitute.
the Sabateur.
the Seeker.
the Wounded Healer.
the Vampire.

it's the last one that is tripping me up.
go figure.

lean into it, Muki.

anything that gets between you and your Freedom, lean into it.
that's what my Mitra said to me when i left.

okay.

No comments: