Sunday, February 8, 2009

moonlight

the moon woke me up at 2am this morning.
she was brightly shining through my window.
she was so bright, i could read by her light, and i did, i think...about the 12 senses.

the moon woke me up.
or rather her light.
or maybe it was my full bladder.
or maybe, just maybe it was my astral body.

i woke up at 2am with some knowings.
some affirmations to go ahead with my plans to return to the states this year.
she said to go to a certain place to meet a certain person.
we will know each other again, me and my farmer, when we shake hands and feel the electricity.

no specific date or time.
just a place.
and a feeling.

at 2am, this glimpse forward was rather comforting.
the moon was in Leo last night.
again tonight.
perfect, as my Venus is in Leo.
and it's full moon tonight.
so, as usual, it is time for me to shed my monthly blood.

'tis a sacred ceremony...
that follows the moon faithfully,
especially since i've been finding Home.

No comments: